Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Manifesting Cookies. My plan for this blog is simply to share how I'm changing my life and taking control of my life through my faith in God, positive thinking and the Law of Attraction. I hope
that what I go through day-to-day as well as what I've been through will inspire many of you to do the same.

My next few posts will share my backstory and hopefully catch you up through today.

For privacy reasons, I am keeping my name secret. However, everything I tell you is the truth. This is how I am able to be so open in such a public way.

My username is Bama Girl because I live in Alabama in the southeast US. I am 40 years old. I am divorced, but in a committed relationship. More on that later on. I have a teenage son. My parents and grandparents are still living and visit them as often as possible. I'm the oldest of four children and the only girl, so I tend
to have perfectionist tendencies. I am a writer, a crafter, a reader, and I work a regular 40 hour week job.

Now that you know the facts about me, let me get to know you. Hopefully we'll get to know each other as we continue to journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment