Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Jimmy Buffet - living the dream

I am a fan of the Zac Brown band, especially because they typcially produce happy, fun music that makes me want to leave the world behind and live in a van (or RV) or head to the beach and sit in the sun. I have especially enjoyed one of the new songs featuring Jimmy Buffet.



Jimmy Buffet is best known for his music and his persona and music, the way I see it, of beach bum. He has this laid back air about him. To see him in person you would never realize that he's a very successful businessman, owning restaurants and at one point part of a baseball team. He's a writer and actor as well. But still you get the impression of a beach bum. Why?

Because I believe to him all this is not work. He's been able to make a living doing what he loves. And when you're able to earn money doing something you love, it's not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment