Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The blog name

I thought it would be fun to show how the Law of Attraction has worked in other ways in my life. So I thought I would share how I came up with the name for this blog.

I'd been reading a lot of information about LOA and was having fun with it. I was doing a lot of little things and enjoying myself with it. I would play with finding a good parking spot, being able to get out into traffic easily, stopping the rain long enough to get inside. Yes, you can use the Law of Attraction for all of that stuff - and more.

One particular thing I did at the grocery store was notice at the end of my grocery list that I still needed ketchup. I was at the far end of the store, in the frozen food section, and I thought, "I need ketchup."
But I didn't want to walk to the middle of the store again. Well, I turned around the last aisle and right there at the frozen potatoes there was a display of ketchup.

So one day at work I'd had lunch and wanted something sweet. I was telling my sweetie via text that I wanted a cookie. We started talking about what kind of cookies we liked - chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin. We had fun with it. After work my son picked me up. He'd used the car that day to volunteer that day. When I got into the car he handed me a Little Debbie oatmeal cookie. The volunteer coordinator had given him a couple and he brought me and his dad one.

I started laughing and told him about the texts I'd shared with his dad earlier about wanting a cookie. I told my sweetie that I had manifested cookies for us.

Many things have happened in my life similar to the ketchup and cookie incident. A random, fleeting thought would eventually manifest. In the past I didn't even notice. If I did, I said it was coincidence. But I am being more aware now of incidents such as that.  I know now that there is no such thing as coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment