Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

4 Hour Work Week

I'm reading this book now and wow - the first exercise is scary. Scary when I look at the income needed, but he also makes you think. If not now, when?

Now I don't plan to quit my job in the next year, but he makes me think. And so now I have four things that I am going to work toward. A couple don't cost any money at all. Some costs money. But again - if not now, when?

So by the time you read this, I'll be setting money aside for a flat panel TV, working on getting two more short stories ready to submit to an e-publisher, setting money aside for an RV vacation (or possible full time or part time lifestyle) and making reservations at a fancy downtown restaurant for me and my husband for our *new* wedding anniversary.

Here's to experiencing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment