Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just Along for the Ride

Every time I feel like our manifestations are happening around us, then something else comes in makes me wonder, okay, what's going on here?

I mentioned before that my husband was up for a job. A good job. A good job making more money than we'd ever made. He interviewed, but then they moved the job to another city. After some discussion, we said we'd move, then nothing more was heard.

Then he was offered a part-time job with the same company, completely out of the blue. And now they're telling him there's a possibility of full-time work in this store.

Our affirmation for the job was a job in our town, paying $10 or more an hour, weekends off, day shift. We neglected to say "full-time", but it seems like that's working itself out :) And there could be a possibility in the future to move closer to hubby's family at another store.

But now I feel like we need to decide if we should continue this path of employment, buying a house, etc. or continue the other path of becoming self-employed, full-time travelers.

I know that there is no right or wrong choice. Both choices are correct. We can do both. We can do neither. We can do one at a time. I guess the answer will be right in front of us when it's time and we'll know what we want to do.

So I'm just along for the ride right now. I know that however it works out, it will be wonderful.

************************
Is there something you've been seeing manifest and you're waiting in expectation to see how GUS will provide? Please share a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment