Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Money Dream

One of my affirmations written on my white board is:

Money put into circulation returns to us tenfold.

I read that and say it every time I need to spend money, whether it's groceries or whether it's the gas bill or even getting my hair done.

I had some concern about money at the end of December due to some vehicle repairs, a late paycheck and a late check from a client. Even with those issues, we ended up paying everything in December with no problems. But the end of the month came and as I looked at the bank account the day before payday I realized that some bills had come out automatically that I'd forgotten were scheduled. I was worried that
the account would overdraw. But I stopped that energy and recited my affirmations again :

Money put into circulation returns to us tenfold.
We have more than enough money.
We have plenty of money to pay the bills.

And I went to bed that night, not even thinking about it anymore, and I had a dream.

In the dream I was happy because it was payday but it also meant that all this extra money I'd either found or set aside could be used as well. In the dream I was taking the money from some type of enclosed space, either the trunk of my car or from a box in the attic or closet, I'm not sure. And each time I grabbed a stack of bills, more money would appear, all $20s or $100s. I counting the money in the dream, and I got to $200 and still another stack of money appeared. I kept grabbing it up and I don't think it ever completely disappeared.

I believe that dreams tell us things, that they reinforce things we already know in our hearts but maybe not in our heads. Since I've also been meditating off and on for the past couple of weeks, I've been more inclined to pay attention to my dreams and see what they are telling me. And I believe this dream was telling me what I already know -

Money put into circulation returns to us tenfold.
We have more than enough.

What ways do you have more than enough? Some examples I have include:

Getting my car fixed for practically nothing, just before my husband's truck ending up needing a fuel pump. The money we saved on the car went for the fuel pump.
I got $10 Kohl's coupon in the mail.
My husband got a $25 coupon in the mail good to use toward an oil change.
I have had two free coaching sessions.

Over the past few weeks, whenever I've stated, "I need to learn to do this or that for my business," the information is presented to me in a simple way, for little or no cost. I now have an affirmation for my
business:

Anything I need to learn or have, I will get for free or a discount.

So go ahead - what ways have you realized that you have more than enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment